CompositeFlat uses 3D to 2D digital patterning, a more efficient process, that starts with 3D designs and creates instant, accurate 2D patterns. This webinar is to educate participants on the full digital workflow from 3D CAD to 2D pattern to automated cutter.
Once you have turned your 3D model into 2D pattern pieces, you are able to take advantage of all the industry leading features of the Gerber AccuMark Platform. Create and change seam lines, notches, grain lines, and perform other pattern design tasks; order and create markers; and send cut data to your GERBERcutter.
Primary topics include:
• 3D to 2D digital patterning workflow
• 3D Lay-ups and pattern piece creation
• 3D to 2D flattening of complex curves
• Creating a ply book documentation
• Creating a DXF output file
For more information visit: www.compositeflat.com